Ep #51: Buying apartment buildings with Creative Financing – with Bill Ham
December 22, 2014
Our guest of honor for this week’s show is Bill Ham. Bill is a full-time real estate investor specializing in multi-family investment properties in the state of Georgia. Bill started out his professional life as a corporate pilot but soon discovered that there had to be a better way to create financial freedom for himself which is when he bought his first duplex and decided to quit his job and become a full-time real estate investor.
In a very short period of time, Bill was able to acquire hundreds of Multi-Family units and utilized forms of creative financing with most of them. Bill shares with us how he started off buying that first duplex, and has quickly moved on to bigger and better properties and continues to implement creative financing techniques into his acquisitions.
If you are a new or experienced investor looking to grow your real estate business owning/operating multi-family properties, then listening to this interview with Bill will help put you onto the right path to achieve massive success!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why he loves apartments and no longer has an interest in investing in Single family
- How he used creative financing for most of the properties he’s purchased and how you can do the same
- The role a mentor played in his education and success as a RE investor
- How even starting in one of the most depressed markets in the US (macon GA) Bill was still able to find deals that provided massive cash flow
- Why he preferred to build his own management company to oversee his portfolio
- Why he feels that building relationships with commercial brokers is key to finding great deals
- and much more
- Bill Ham – Get Creative Cash