Ep #47: Raising Money for Real Estate Deals via Syndication – with Michael Blank
November 24, 2014
In today’s show we have a candid conversation with Michael about his start in the software industry with a company that went public and then how he then took his skills and money and transitioned into real estate investing and owning multiple pizza franchises up to what he specializes in today which is syndicating apartment buildings and teaching others how to do the same.
Michael’s focus is buying apartment buildings by raising money from private individuals and he’s been investing in residential and multifamily real estate since 2005 and began syndicating deals in 2010 and shares with us the details of all his experiences along the way.
In this interview, Michael shares with us the skills necessary to raise money for your RE deals via syndication. Michael proves that with the proper education and guidance that anyone with a will to succeed can successfully syndicate Real Estate Investments.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why he decided to transition from SFR into MF real estate
- How he successfully raised capital for his apartment building acquisition as well as his pizza restaurants via syndication
- Learn how his partnerships with his investors is structured
- He tells us his method for finding investors for his deals and gives advice on how you should do it
- Hear him discuss some of the difficulties and challenges he experienced when looking for investors
- Why if he could do it all over again he would have bypassed investing in SFR and started immediately in Multi-family
- Learn his secret, but simple, method for getting things done and being productive on a daily basis
- and much more
- Michael Blank – The Michael Blank Website