Ep #215: Equialt — with Bryan Davison
February 7, 2019
Bryan gives some valuable insights on running a real estate business. He dives into the advantages of the no leverage approach to business, the culture at EquiAlt and the types of investments and investors he deals with.
Kevin and Brian’s discussion provides valuable tips and insights on hiring, choosing asset classes, property management and even provides inspiration based from personal experiences, from dealing with the recession to current market conditions.
“Pain is one of the greatest teachers in life.”
“I wasn’t gonna believe the banks, I wasn’t gonna believe Wall Street anymore and I wanted to do everything I could to dissociate myself personally and the money business from ever needing Wall Street bank money again.”
“All my investors do not have a direct interest in the investment, so that allows me complete management discretion.. If that doesn’t work for someone, it doesn’t work for me either.”
“I really hire for talent and personality, not exactly the specific job skill set.”
“They like EquiAlt products simply because they see us as more stable and we can be a little more transparent with them.”
“When I buy something, I plan on having it for a while.”
Discussed In This Episode:
- How Kevin & Brian bounced back after the housing crash
- Bryan’s business structure
- Asset classes and how Bryan makes his decisions
- Bryan discusses the markets he is in
- Bryan explains the type of investors he works with
- Bryan’s take on Property Management
- How the economy has healedJob Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our partnership opportunities by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Would you like to partner with us on future MHP deals, call 844-CASH-FLW to learn more or click here to schedule a time on our calendar.
- Grab a free copy of our book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them click here
- Visit EquiAlt’s Website
Review and Subscribe