Ep #206: The Opportunity in Opportunity Zones — with Phillip Coover
November 27, 2018
In this episode of The Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow Podcast, Kevin shares the mic with Phillip Coover; an experienced commercial real estate attorney and advisor skilled in closing complex real estate transactions.
His background as a litigator, business owner and licensed broker provides clients with a “big-picture” approach to corporate real estate transactions and sales. Phillip is also the host of a top-notch real estate podcast called “Real Estate for Breakfast.”
During this conversation, Phillip and Kevin specifically focus on the topic of Opportunity Zones, helping to demystify the topic and give the listeners actionable steps to investing in their first opportunity zones.
[6:50] What is Phillip’s Background?
[10:10] What is an Opportunity Zone?
[14:36] What can you expect from an Opportunity Zone?
[21:54] What are the risks of buying into an Opportunity Zone?
[29:32] Closing Remarks
Job Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our partnership opportunities by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Would you like to partner with us on future MHP deals, call 844-CASH-FLW to learn more or click here to schedule a time on our calendar.
- Grab a free copy of our book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them click here
- Visit the Real Estate for Breakfast Podcast on iTunes
- Visit Novogradac’s Opportunity Zones Map
- Visit Economic Innovations Group (EIG)’s Opportunity Zones Map
Review and Subscribe