Ep #202: Helping Fund Deals Where Others Can’t — With Jack Miller
October 30, 2018
In this episode of the Real Estate Investing for Cashflow Podcast,
Kevin shares the mic with Jack Miller; Commercial Real Estate Investor and Lender of Quick Liquidity and Gelt Financial.
At the ripe age of 18, Jack started his foray into RE investing in the late 80’s with zero credit; Eventually buying up over 100+ homes by the time he turned 21.
After his initial stint, he’s expanded into every asset class you could possibly imagine;
Plus expanding to the lending side of the business and surviving multiple turns in the market over his long career.
[6:19] What is Jack’s Background?
[10:30] What is the Business Model behind Quick Liquidity?
[20:07] What excites Jack the most about the current market?
[29:02] What was Jack’s biggest failure, and how he learned from it?
[35:01] What are Jack’s biggest contributing factors to his success?
[38:09] Jack’s Final Golden Nuggets of Advice
Job Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our partnership opportunities by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Would you like to partner with us on future MHP deals, call 844-CASH-FLW to learn more or click here to schedule a time on our calendar.
- Grab a free copy of our book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them click here
- Visit Quick Liquidity’s Website
- Visit Gelt Financial’s Website
Review and Subscribe