Ep #186: Surviving a Market Contraction Due to Oversupply, Building a Thriving Multifamily Business on Referrals, Raising Private Money, and Much More- with Edna Keep
June 14, 2018
Edna is a former financial advisor that got her first initial taste for real estate investing a short 10 years ago. Since then, Edna and her team have built a portfolio worth in excess of $60 Million primarily consisting of multifamily units and for the most part using none of their own money.
One of the many things we discuss in today’s show is how Edna has managed an extreme market contraction where anticipated rents have dipped by a few hundred dollars. This situation is very real and is one that may investors faced during the great recession of 2008. Listen in as Edna and I discuss how to overcome these types of challenges.
Connect with Edna: Click Here
Job Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe