Ep #178: Learn How This 23-Year-Old Built a $6 Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio in Just 1 Year and What Valuable Lessons He’s Learned Along His Journey – with Chris Salazar
April 4, 2018
Chris is a Co-Founder and Partner at Arsenal Properties, a real estate investment firm based in Chicago but whose primary focus is in the Quad City market. Chris started the company right after college at the age of 22 and in the past year, has built it to a $6M portfolio of 85 units of both single and multi-family properties. In addition to his real estate endeavors, Chris is also the host of Mentors & Millennials, which is a podcast aimed at connecting successful real estate entrepreneurs with ambitious millennials to help expedite their growth.
Connect with Chris: Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe