Ep #168: Making the Successful Transition from Single Family to Larger Multifamily Investments – with Joseph Gozlan
January 25, 2018
Joseph is a former lieutenant in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) and has more than 17 years of leadership experience in the software industry, 12 of which were working for publicly traded companies such as GameStop, Retalix (NCR) and JCPenney.
Joseph began his real estate investing back in 2005, when he purchased his first investment property in Israel. Fast forward to early 2015, which is when Joseph began his multifamily journey with the successful acquisition of a 22 unit multifamily property in Celina Texas. In 2017, Joseph led the successful acquisition of a 130 unit two property portfolio in Lubbock Texas and have been serving as the asset manager for all three communities ever since.
Joseph’s long term goal is to reach a critical mass of 1,500 doors under ownership/management within the next few years, which it seems he is well on his way to hitting.
Connect with Joseph: Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe