Ep #162: From Real Estate Broker to Highly Successful Multifamily Syndicator – with John Cohen
November 28, 2017
Our guest for this week’s show is co-founder and managing partner of Toro Real Estate Partners, John Cohen
John is responsible for the day-to-day activities of Toro Real Estate Partners, including strategic direction of the company, formulation of investment strategy, acquisitions, dispositions, asset management, and investor relations. As of this recording, Toro has 1,299 multifamily doors under ownership/management with another 453 set to close by the end of the year.
Prior to co-founding Toro Real Estate Partners, John founded JC Property Group; a real estate investment company with primary focus on value-add multifamily acquisitions. He has been investing in real estate since 2010, having started by buying tax deeds and tax liens.
In 2013, he did over $3,250,000 in real estate transactions, as a residential broker. In 2014, he switched his focus to the multifamily asset class and became a member of a group that closed $56 million worth of transactions. Before leaving Marcus & Millichap to focus 100% of his time on the growth of his company, he was a team member of a group that sold over 26 multifamily properties in the Brooklyn and Queens market.
Connect with John: Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe