Ep #157: A Candid Conversation Regarding Capital Raising with VerifyInvestor.com Co-Founder, Jor Law
October 9, 2017
Our guest for this week’s show is practicing corporate and securities law attorney and co-founder of verify investor, Jor Law
Jor Law is a co-founder of Homeier Law PC, where he practices corporate and securities law, including helping companies take advantage of alternative forms of capital raising such as Regulation D, Rule 506(c) offerings and crowdfunding. He is also a co-founder of VerifyInvestor.com, the resource for accredited investor verifications trusted by broker-dealers, law firms, companies, and investors who insist on safety and reliability
Jor is frequently sought out as a speaker internationally on the topics of capital raising, investing, EB-5 finance, securities, and other corporate matters relevant to attorneys, entrepreneurs, and investors. Jor is licensed to practice law in California and New York and received his J.D. from Columbia University and his B.A. from UC Berkeley.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe