Ep #151: How To Build a Thriving Multifamily Syndication Business – with Paul Moore
July 18, 2017
Our guest for this week’s show is multifamily investment expert, Paul Moore
Paul’s first taste in real estate was in the single-family sector where he flipped over 50 homes and 25 high-end waterfront lots. He also appeared on HGTV’s House Hunters, rehabbed and managed rental properties, built a number of new homes, developed a subdivision, and started two successful online real estate marketing firms prior to entering into the multifamily space. Paul’s specialty is purchasing Class B value-add garden style apartment complexes in growing markets via a syndicated capital raise structure.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How Paul got his start in large multifamily syndicated investments.
- How he was able to rebound from the recession of 2008 by focusing on giving and helping others versus focusing on the many struggles he was currently facing in his own real estate business.
- How he built his first multifamily project in a man camp setting in North Dakota to house oilfield workers.
- The numerous reasons he loves B class garden style apartment complexes located in growing markets.
- How he’s using sources like biggerpockets.com and writing a book to source his opportunities.
- Why suggests that you not swing for the fence on your first RE investment.
- The reasons you need to focus on your purpose and determine what kind of positive impact you want to have on this world and then use that blueprint to develop your company.
- And much, much, more…
Connect with Paul – Website
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe