Ep #149: The Art of Balancing a Hectic Family and Professional Life and Still Finding the Time To Build Massive Wealth and Cash Flow as Real Estate Investor – with Mike Dymski
June 27, 2017
Our guest for this week’s show is commercial real estate investor and CPA, Mike Dymski
Mike is a CPA by trade and works full-time in his career while building wealth through real estate investing on the side. He’s invested in apartment buildings, single-family homes, as well as multiple commercial private placement deals.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How he got his start as a real estate investor back in 2004.
- The reasons he transitioned from single family investments to multifamily and commercial
- How he finds balance in managing a family of 5 while simultaneously working full-time as a CPA and managing his many real estate investments
- His experience with a recent acquisition of a value-add 29 unit apartment complex
- What flooring material he prefers to use in his apartment renovations and why.
- The importance of a credibility book and why you need to create yours – NOW!
- His involvement as a passive investor in various other commercial investments, including family dollar.
- And much, much, more…
Connect with Mike – Website
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe