Ep #142: The Power of Strategic Partnerships and How to Scale from a Duplex to 600+ Multifamily Doors in a Few Short Years
April 27, 2017
Our guest for this week’s show is Multifamily Investment Expert, Brian Adams. In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Brian about how he got his start in the multifamily space and how he’s been able to leverage strategic partnerships to grow his business from one duplex to 600+ units in just a few short years.
And the exciting part of todays show that I want you to pay close attention to is how Brian focused on building these strategic partnerships and relationships during the early stages of his investing business and how this helped fuel his growth in a huge way.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why unique attributes attracted Brian to the multifamily asset class
- How finding a lead sponsor allowed him to go from one duplex to purchasing a 276 unit building on just his second deal
- How to quickly build a track record with potential money partners even if you’re brand new to the business
- The importance of job growth and how this one characteristic is one of the primary drivers of a strong real estate market
- The beauty of forced appreciation and how this can result in millions of dollars of profits in a short period of time
- The power of direct mail and how Brian was able to acquire a 209-unit off-market multifamily property for below market value.
- The importance of figuring out your “why” and how to use this as the motivation to get out and take what’s yours.
- And much more
Brian Adams Company – Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/KT36S
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com