Ep #14: Learn the secret to finding private lenders to fund your real estate deals – with Alan Cowgill
March 30, 2014
Alan Cowgill is the owner of Colby Properties, LLC. and President of Integrity Home Buyers, Inc. Alan is a full-time Real Estate Investor, investing in single family and small multi-family properties in Springfield, Ohio.
Since 1995, Alan has done hundreds of real estate transactions. Alan uses mainly Private Lenders, not banks; to fund his real estate purchases. By doing this, he has created his own private bank of private lender funds. Alan looks for “Win – Win” situations, where the seller, the lender, and the eventual homeowner can all “Win”.
Alan has served as an elected official to the Board of Directors for the Clark County Property Management Association. He is an author, consultant and national speaker. He has been asked to speak on the topics of “Investing for the Beginning Investor.” and “Finding Private Lenders.” His home study system, “Private Lending Made Easy”, shows new and seasoned real estate investors how to find private lenders for their own real estate business.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to avoid banks altogether
- How to build a database of private lenders who will be fighting to fund your deals
- How Alan uses informational luncheons to pitch his investment opportunities to large groups of qualified private lenders
- How to stay out of the SEC’s radar by following the necessary rules for legally raising private money
- What a PPM is and how the big time real estate players use them to fund their large deals
- And much more…
- Alan Cowgill – Private Lending Made Easy