Ep #108: Understanding Commercial Master Lease Agreements and why Commercial is Better than Residential When it Comes to Real Estate Investing – with Peter Harris
April 4, 2016
In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Peter about how he got his start as a Commercial Real Estate investor after leaving his full-time job as an engineer and how he was able to replace his full-time income in a short 4 years. Peter’s commercial asset of choice is multi-family apartments and so we’ll dive deep into why he prefers apartments and the processes and systems he’s used to build his portfolio of cash flowing rental properties.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How Peter transitioned from being an engineer into a full-time Real Estate investor and the reasons he chose commercial and not residential as his primary focus.
- The various creative financing methods that Peters uses when purchasing his commercial projects.
- How to determine seller motivations and how to best capitalize on them by creating win-win deal structures.
- When it makes sense to use a lease purchase agreement instead of actually purchasing the property today.
- What a WAR report is and how Peter uses this within his business.
- The process Peter goes through when seeking out a property management company for his multifamily properties.
- The one marketing method that is bringing Peter and his students a majority of his deals.
- Why arrogance has no place in the commercial real estate field and how to avoid this “all too common” trap.
- And much more
- Peter Harris – Company Website
- Schedule a free 30 minute “no obligation” 30 minute call directly with me by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? Click this link to schedule a time for us to talk https://www.timetrade.com/book/FGF7S