Ep #105: Discover the Power of the Self-Directed IRA and How to Use Them to Fund Your Next Deal – with Kaaren Hall
March 16, 2016
Kaaren has helped hundreds of people self-direct their retirement savings. In today’s show she will explain how to use IRA dollars to fund your Real Estate deals. She’ll cover the do’s and don’ts and go over the process step-by-step and tell you how you can tap into the $5 Trillion pool of retirement funds that exist in the US. Kaaren is one of the top experts in this field which means you definitely don’t want to miss a second of our talk together.
Kaaren is also going to offer a free gift at the end of the show which is a free copy of her book “The self-directed IRA handbook”. And this isn’t some ebook or digital download, Kaaren will physically send you a copy in the mail, but you’ll need to listen all the way to the end in order to get the instructions on how to redeem this incredibly generous offer.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How Kaaren got her start in this industry.
- How Kaaren was able to build a thriving business during the financial meltdown of 2007-2008 and how self-directed IRA’s played a critical role in Real Estate funding’s during that time period when banks weren’t lending.
- The basics of investing in real estate using your self-directed IRA as well as the pro’s and con’s on using a self-directed IRA
- How to find IRA investors to fund your next deal.
- Learn the details on what’s considered a prohibited transaction and why this is important to you.
- What a checkbook self-directed IRA is and when it makes sense to utilize this strategy.
- And much more
- Kaaren Hall- Company Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to www.KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule a free 30 minute “no obligation” 30 minute call directly with me by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? Click this link to schedule a time for us to talk https://www.timetrade.com/book/FGF7S