Ep #103: Expert Advice on Handling Insurance Claims on Your Commercial Investment Properties – with Scott Friedson
February 22, 2016
Our guest for this week’s show is Commercial Insurance Claims Adjustment expert and CEO of Insurance Claim Recovery Support, Scott Friedson. Today’s show topic isn’t a very sexy one nor is it something that we property owners like to think about, but it’s a necessary evil when being a real estate investor. I know I learned a lot from the time spent with Scott and I’m positive that you will too.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What a public adjuster is and when there services are needed.
- When it’s the right time to engage the services of a public adjuster.
- How the public adjusters are paid and why your red flag should go up if a public adjuster firm tries to charge you upfront fees versus working on a contingency basis
- The difference between contractors and adjusters.
- Your options if you disagree with your insurance company’s claim assessment.
- Public Adjuster Interviewing tips when seeking out an adjuster.
- And much more
- Scott Friedson – Company Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to www.KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule a free 30 minute “no obligation” 30 minute call directly with me by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? Click this link to schedule a time for us to talk https://www.timetrade.com/book/FGF7S