Ep #250 Founder of one of NYC’s Most Prominent Real Estate Firms, $100 Exit to Cushman Wakefield, & Running for Mayor – with Paul Massey
October 22, 2019
Paul got his start some 30+ years ago as a broker for CBRE. A few short years later, he and a colleague when onto found Massey Knakal Realty Services. This company became the New York metropolitan area’s dominant commercial investment sales brokerage firm. With over 225 employees serving more than 200,000 property owners, Massey Knakal Realty Services was consistently ranked New York’s #1 investment sales firm in volume for 14 consecutive years.
At the end of 2014, Cushman & Wakefield acquired Massey Knakal for $100 million. Following his successful exit, Paul went on to run as Mayoral Candidate for New York City, primarily focusing on education, housing and homelessness while also providing solutions for how to improve quality of life in the city.
In July 2018, he launched a new commercial brokerage firm, B6 Real Estate Advisors, short for “Building By Building, Block By Block”. The investment sales and capital advisory firm specializes in middle-market ($1-$200 million) and employs a distinct Territory Network model that ensures sub-market expertise for its agents along with an owner-aligned philosophy and a technology-forward platform.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them Click Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2