Ep #49: Successful Commercial Real Estate Investing – with Matt Ricciardella
December 9, 2014
Matthew Ricciardella is the managing principal of Crystal View Capital. In the real estate community Matthew is widely renowned and for his deal structuring and deal making skills. Matthew specializes in investments and management of mobile home communities, self storage facilities, office, and retail properties.
Over the last eight years, he has been involved in more than $50 million of property acquisitions and dispositions as a principal in shopping centers, business parks, office buildings, mobile home communities, and self storage properties. Matthew is knowledgeable about real estate brokerage, development, construction, financing, syndication, leasing and marketing. He has also been a guest speaker at many prominent real estate industry symposiums.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why he prefers to diversify into multiple different asset types of commercial investments
- How he continually feeds new deals into his pipeline
- How having a mentor proved vital to his overall success
- Why he prefers off-market deals to working with listed properties and brokers
- Why he loves Mobile Home Park properties
- and much more
- Matthew Ricciardella – Crystal View Capital