#350: Commercial Real Estate, Development, so much more! – with Meg Epstein
November 22, 2021
Meg Epstein is a real estate development expert.
Meg is the founder of CA South, a vertically integrated real estate development and investment management company based in Nashville, TN. Over the course of her career, Meg’s been involved in the development and construction of over 1 million square feet of residential and commercial real estate, representing over $780 million to date.
Meg is a licensed Commercial Contractor, licensed Residential Contractor, CCIM candidate, and licensed real estate agent; she also keeps a private pilot’s license and bareboat charter sailing certification.
“For me, what really helped was doing the CCIM courses and those really gave me the fundamentals of just the background of investing in real estate. And as an investor, I would recommend that.”
01:45 – Meg tells listeners more about her company CA South and moving out of California into Nashville.
08:40 – Meg discusses the shift from doing residential projects into the commercial world.
12:54 – Meg tells us about moving to the institutional side.
22:26 – Meg touches on her most exciting deals.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe