#285: Is Covid-19 making WeWork go Bust & Will the Co-Working and Shared Workspaces Concept Be Able to Survive The Pandemic? – With Mark Gilbreath of www.LiquidSpace.com
August 11, 2020
Mark, or “Skipper” as his employees and teammates refer to him as, is an experienced entrepreneur and one of the leading voices in the sharing economy technology landscape, supporting his vision of sustainable, mobile business practices.
In his past, Mark was both a successful Real Estate developer as well as a software industry veteran with 20+ years of experience at previous companies including Wyle, Altera, Toolwire and Venga Ventures.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Marks prior tech and real estate development endeavors along with the financial crash of 2008 led to the birth of LiquidSpace.com, which is an online marketplace for flexible office rental solutions.
- How Mark went about proving his concept prior to rolling it out at scale.
- How the Covid crisis is helping to fuel the evolution from the traditional long term office lease model to a more flexible workspace solution.
- Marks perspective on the future of WeWork and how this and other co-working models are working to adapt themselves to a post-covid world.
- Additionally, Mark and I share our own personal war stories of being early trendsetters in the co-working space long before the likes of WeWork came into the picture.
- And much, much more…
LiquidSpace Website: Click Here
- Register for MHP Webinar: Click Here
- Grab a FREE copy of our latest ebook “Parking Lot Profits” Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click HereTo Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid themClick Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe