#283: The Art of Building an Award Winning Company and Creating a Long-Lasting Legacy – with T.W. Lewis
July 27, 2020
Tom is a seventh-generation Kentuckian who grew up in Lexington. He graduated from the University of Kentucky in 1971 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and went on to receive his MBA from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Tom began his career in real estate development and after 18 years with four different companies and building upon those experiences, he started his own home building business in 1991 in Phoenix, Arizona. The T. W. Lewis Company built approximately 250 homes per year from 1991 through 2011 and received many awards during this period, including America’s Best Builder and the National Housing Quality Gold Award.
In addition to his real estate endeavors, Tom and his wife formed T.W. Lewis Foundation to support higher education, children and families in need, youth education and a variety of community nonprofit organizations.
What You’ll Learn:
- The incredible value and leadership skills he obtained while working in the corporate world prior to starting his own business.
- The important role a supportive spouse played in the overall success of his business.
- How he managed his business through one of the greatest recessions in history before selling it to David Weekly homes.
- His strategy for not only finding talented team members, but more importantly, retaining them.
- How he prepared his company to exit to one of the largest home builders in the country.
- And much more
Tom’s Website: Click Here
- Register for MHP Webinar: Click Here
- Grab a FREE copy of our latest ebook “Parking Lot Profits” Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click HereTo Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid themClick Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe