#277: How To Leverage Your Strengths to Quickly Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio – with Tim Bratz
June 4, 2020
Our guests for this episode is Multifamily investor and friend, Tim Bratz
Tim began his career more than a decade ago in the competitive New York City real estate market working as a broker leasing ground floor retail units. Here, he saw the true potential of real estate to transform lives and create massive wealth. Although Tim was limited in means, he spent his time reading, attending workshops, and networking with accomplished entrepreneurs learning that being resourceful was the ultimate path to becoming successful.
In 2008, shortly after the real estate bubble popped, Tim quickly adapted and using a credit card, increased his limit and then wrote himself a balance transfer check to acquire the cheapest property he could find. Armed with his personal investment and plenty of sweat equity, Tim transformed a rundown duplex and turned a profit on his first deal. He then took those proceeds and reinvested them, while seeking private capital to expand his growing company.
Today, he and his team have amassed an impressive multifamily portfolio consisting of more than 3,000 units across multiple different markets.
Tim’s Website: Click Here
- Register for MHP Webinar: Click Here
- Grab a FREE copy of our latest ebook “Parking Lot Profits” Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click HereTo Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid themClick Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe