#275: Covid-19 Impact on Multifamily, Long-Term Behavioral Shifts, & Niche Opportunities in Repurposing Prime Located Hotels into Multifamily.
May 18, 2020
Michael is a Principal at SPI Advisory LLC and heads SPI’s Dallas, Texas office where he oversees all aspects of property operations, including asset management, property management oversight, accounting and taxation, capital improvement and renovation projects and investor relations.
Michael is a 15 year veteran Commercial Real Estate Banker and has originated and managed numerous portfolios of permanent and bridge loans in all major asset classes.
What You’ll Learn:
- Proactive measures his team team took as we entered into this crisis (communication with residents, stopping distributions, etc)
- Collections in May versus April including how Class A, B, and C apartments performed comparably speaking.
- Leasing activity during the pandemic.
- The long-term behavioral changes that will come as a result of the pandemic and how these changes impact the multifamily space as we know it today.
- Repurposing prime located hotels into multifamily.
- And much more
Michael’s Website: Click Here
- Register for MHP Webinar: Click Here
- Grab a FREE copy of our latest ebook “Parking Lot Profits” Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click HereTo Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid themClick Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe