#271: How Hotel and Hospitality Investments are Weathering the Covid-19 Pandemic – with Brad Rahinsky from Hotel Equities
April 22, 2020
Brad serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of Hotel Equities, an Atlanta-based, full-scale hotel ownership, management and development firm. He’s responsible for developing the long-term vision for Hotel Equities and supports all aspects of the firm’s growing business.
Prior to joining Hotel Equities, Brad co-owned a successful portfolio of Hilton and Hyatt branded hotels in the Southeast. He got his early start in the hotel space as bellman working to put himself through school. Throughout his early years he made his way up the ranks through progressive executive level positions with Sheraton, Hyatt, Wyndham and various independent resorts.
Brad serves as a member of the Towne Place Suites by Marriott Franchise Advisory Committee and Hilton’s Hampton Inn and Suites Owners Advisory Council. He earned a B.S. degree in Communication Arts with a minor in marketing from the University of West Florida. He and his beautiful wife, Tricia, have five children and reside in Fulton County, north of Atlanta, GA.
Hotel Equities Website: Click Here
- Grab a FREE copy of our latest ebook “Parking Lot Profits” Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click HereTo Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them Click Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe