#266: CRE and the CoronaVirus, Weathering the 2008 Storm, A-Class Value-Add Investing via Capital Starved Properties, Preparing for Investment Opportunities that Might Come as Result of Covid-19, and much more – With Santosh Govindaraju of Convergent Capital
March 16, 2020
Santosh is the Chief Executive Officer and Founding Partner of Convergent Capital Partners. He is responsible for the strategic direction and growth of the company. His responsibilities include negotiating acquisitions, overseeing all investment activities, financial affairs, investor relations, and forging partnerships with other firms in the industry.
Santosh is a member the Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, The Committee on Foreign Relations, and Leadership Florida. He serves on the board of directors of the IndoUS Chamber of Commerce, the board of directors of Asian American Chambers of Commerce of Tampa Bay, the board of directors of Chinmaya Mission Tampa Bay, and the board of trustees at Academy of the Lakes, all of which are in Florida.
Santosh graduated from the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology with a Bachelor of Science in Economics with concentrations in Finance and Entrepreneurial Management from the Wharton School, a Bachelor of Applied Science in Systems Engineering from the School of Engineering & Applied Science, and minors in Theater Arts, Mathematics, and South Asian Studies.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Santosh got his start in small, value-add residential projects before transitioning into larger commercial assets.
- Why Santosh prefers to invest in “Value-Add” A-Class assets versus B & C grade investments.
- The opportunity in capital starved investment properties and how Santosh and his team have been able to capitalize on these distressed, A-class properties.
- A few of the key principles that Santosh attributes to he and his teams ability to weather the 2008 recession. Additionally, how these same key principles will be applied as we make our way these volatile times resulting from the Covid-19 virus that is currently sending shockwaves through the country.
- Where Santosh feels there might be a good buying opportunity once the dust settles from the corona virus.
- The importance of maintaining a positive outlook and a healthy lifestyle during these turbulent times
- And much, much more…
Santosh’s Website: Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them Click Here
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe