Ep #122 (part 1): The 10 Lessons Learned from Raising $1 Million in 2 Weeks for His First Multi-Family Deal – with David Thompson
August 30, 2016
Our guest for this week’s show is real estate investor and multifamily syndicator, David Thompson. David is a Real estate Investor based in Austin, TX. His story is one of commitment, dedication, and a “never give up” attitude. In today’s show, David is going to share how he recently raised $1 million in a short 2 weeks for his very first multi-family deal. And if that isn’t impressive enough, this first deal is 320 units. So let me recap, this was the first time he ever raised capital for a real estate deal and this was his very first multifamily property.
So, todays show will be part 1 of a 2 part series where David is going to share with us the 10 BIG lessons he’s learned on this first deal and how you can take these same lessons and apply them in your own business. I’m absolutely positive that you’ll gain massive value from our show together and will be both inspired and motivated by David’s Story.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The Importance of Partnering w/ Experts
- Gaining knowledge and confidence by studying the Investment Pitch deck and handling the investors questions and objections head on.
- The Power of a Great Project
- The significance of your list of contacts and why you need to start working this list far before you find your first deal.
- David Thompson
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/KT36S
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com