Our guest for this week’s show is commercial real estate broker and investor, Eric Odum. Eric and I actually met as he was an avid listener of our show and is also a fellow Tampa Resident. I thought it was very fitting to have Eric on the show as I received numerous emails from you guys asking about the relationship between the broker and investor and how to foster and grow them so that they help grow your RE investing business.
Eric is the founder and principal of ROI Commercial Property Brokerage which is a full service firm that specializes in investment property brokerage and sales in the greater Tampa Bay market.
To learn more about Eric and his company, please visit www.FloridaTripleNet.com and to listen to his podcast, which I highly recommend, go to www.InvestFloridaShow.com. If you love what we’re doing, please do us a favor and show us some love by going to Apple Podcast and leaving us a 5 star rating and a review.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The process of establishing a relationship with a credible broker within your niche
- Why learning to speak the lingo is a critical first step
- The importance of knowing exactly what you’re looking for and articulating that to the broker
- The secret test which brokers will give you and what they expect
- How to make it on their “off-market” VIP database
- The multiple benefits that a good RE broker can bring to your business
- Why you need to have all your ducks in a row before trying to foster this relationship
- And much more…