Loe originally cut his teeth in business as a car salesman while in Louisiana. Pulled by the desire to do something greater, Loe later relocated to Dallas to work in a multifamily management company — eventually investing his sweat into his first Assisted Living Facilities with the help of a high net worth investor.
[5:47] Loe’s background
[9:48] What was Loe’s first deal like, and how did he scale to 5 properties in 18 months?
[21:25] What does the expense ratio look like running a campus-like assisted living model?
[25:22] What is Loe’s due diligence process?
[33:05] What is Loe’s exit strategy?
[37:24] Closing thoughts
Job Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our partnership opportunities by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Would you like to partner with us on future MHP deals, call 844-CASH-FLW to learn more or click here to schedule a time on our calendar.
- Grab a free copy of our book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them click here
- Visit Sage Oak Homes’ Website
- Contact Loe at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Review and Subscribe