In this episode of the Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow Podcast, Kevin shares the mic with CEO of Praxis Capital, Brian Burke.
Brian started his career like many Real Estate Professionals typically do: By Flipping or Holding Single-Family Homes. Surprisingly, his career exploded between 2008-2010 at the height of the Recession as he focused all of his attention on purchasing distressed Real Estate.
Now at 2000 doors, Brian and his company are now setting their sights on 10X’ing that number to 20,000 doors — or die trying. Enjoy this episode as Brian dives into exactly what’s in store for Praxis in the upcoming years.
[10:21] Brian talks about the shift Praxis is making. Why 20k doors, and how will Praxis do it?
[13:05] How has Brian shifted leadership within his company to account for the big change?
[17:13] What are some of the benefits of chasing institutional capital for this growth?
[19:48] What really excites Brian about the market right now?
[25:50] How has Brian been able to attract Top Talent?
[36:56] What is the best piece of advice Brian has ever recieved?
[38:37] How did Brian get his head back in the game after the Recession?
Job Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our partnership opportunities by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Would you like to partner with us on future MHP deals, call 844-CASH-FLW to learn more or click here to schedule a time on our calendar.
- Grab a free copy of our book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them click here
- Episode #60 — When Kevin & Brian last spoke.
- Visit Praxis Capital’s Website
Review and Subscribe