Our guests for this week’s show is real estate expert and co-host of #1 Real Estate Investing Podcast on Apple Podcast (Bigger Pockets), Brandon Turner
In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Brandon about how he got his start as a real estate investor and why he’s in love with multifamily real estate. Even better, we’ll discuss the reasons why he is shifting away from his smaller investments and focusing solely on larger apartment properties as well as my favorite, mobile home parks.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How Brandon got his start as an investor by flipping homes before getting bit by the rental bug
- Why you should steer clear of single family homes if your goal is to build a cash flow realm estate business
- Learn why Brandon is changing is focus over to Mobile Home Parks and is currently working on purchasing his first park
- The reasons why Brandon is starting to divest of his smaller investments with the intention of using that equity to purchase larger scale multifamily properties and/or mobile home parks.
- Learn about the most common challenges new investors face when get started and how to easily overcome them
- The magic of direct mail and why you need to add this strategy to your real estate business.
- Why multifamily is the perfect asset to build incredible wealth while also maintaining a very even keeled work/life balance
- What sequential steps Brandon would take to rebuild his business if he lost everything tomorrow.
- And much, much, more…
Visit Brandon – Website
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe