Our guests for this week’s show are Multifamily and commercial real estate experts and syndicators, Thomas and Tim Black
In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Tom and Tim about how they got their start as multifamily investors. In fact, they both took very different paths before finding themselves knee deep in the multi-family space. Tom was an emergency room physician and Tim a CEO for a national resorts chain. But as they’ll both tell you, getting to where they are today wasn’t an easy road.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How Tom got his start as an emergency room physician prior to diving into multi-family in a big way.
- The lessons learned from his first multi-family deal, which was a ground up development of a medium scale complex.
- How he used the 1031 tax exchange code to parlay his equity from his ground up apartment development into multiple other cash flowing assets – completely tax free
- Learn how Tom has built an extensive database of high net-worth investors by focusing on educating doctors and medical professionals on cash flow real estate investments
- What his investment horizon looks like with regards to how long he likes to hold his investments and why
- How he structures his syndications in his various partnerships
- The importance of relationships and why you need to be continually cultivating relationships with key brokers and property owners alike.
- The importance of analyzing deals and making offers and why the odds are in your favor to find a great deal when you increase the overall number of deals you’re underwriting.
- And much, much, more…
Thomas Black Company – Website
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe