Our guest for this week’s show is Commercial Real estate investor and published author, Jim Randel. I first learned about Jim after reading his popular book many years ago titled “confessions of a real estate entrepreneur”. Like I do with a lot of the books on my book shelf, I often pick them up and scan them as somewhat of a reference manual and after re-reading Jim’s book a few months back I thought that he’d make a wonderful guest for our show.
Jim has a broad range of investment experience and has been involved in just about every type of real estate investment. I think one of the most exciting things about this show today, is the fact that Jim had humble beginnings and got his start like most of us do by investing in single family homes before moving onto commercial real estate. So in today’s discussion, Jim will share with us his progression from single family investor all the way to commercial investor who at the time of this recording has more than $60 million dollars of active projects happening.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How Jim got his start by investing in single family homes before moving on to bigger commercial real estate deals.
- How he structured the partnership with his first financial investor and money backer.
- How he overcame his fear in moving from single family home investments to commercial real estate.
- Why he and his team prefer value-add deals which are located in extremely high growth and high demand areas.
- What advice he would give investors who are looking to move from single family or smaller residential investments into commercial real estate.
- What he’s learned from the multiple real estate down cycles that he’s experienced throughout his career.
- What Jim would do if he lost everything today and were forced to start all over with no money and no contacts.
- And much more
- Jim Randel
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to www.KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule a free 30 minute “no obligation” 30 minute call directly with me by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? Click this link to schedule a time for us to talk https://www.timetrade.com/book/FGF7S