This week we’re going to speaking with Leslie Himmel of Himmel and Meringoff which is a commercial investment firm based in Manhattan. Leslie is a as big as they come as she was recently recognized as the highest ranking female landlord in New York’s commercial real estate market, which is quite an impressive feat.
Honestly, I can’t even fathom the sheer magnitude of the portfolio that Leslie has built, which consists of more than 2 million square feet of Manhattan commercial real estate with an estimated value of over $500 million. Listen in as she shares how she’s built such a successful empire.
- Leslie Himmel – Company Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to www.KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule a free 30 minute “no obligation” 30 minute call directly with me by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? Click this link to schedule a time for us to talk https://www.timetrade.com/book/FGF7S
- Learn more about today’s guest by visiting www.HMprop.com