This week we speak with Mark Gagner who is founder of Bridge Equity Group, a multi-faceted real estate investment firm who specializes in medium and large size multi-family & student housing investments as well as high-end residential fix & flips.
Mark just started his real estate investing career 5 short years ago in 2010 and has since completed millions of dollars of flips as well as a few larger commercial acquisitions including a 172 unit apartment building as well as a 42 bed student housing property. He’s also learned the private capital game and was successful at raising a large chuck of the equity for the 172 unit apartment acquisition and this was all while still working a full-time job.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How Mark was able to build a multi-million dollar real estate investment firm all while working a full-time job
- How he is using fixing and flipping single family homes to fund his commercial real estate activities
- The positive impact that a mentor/coach had on him during the beginning of his investing career and why he feels everyone should have a coach or mentor.
- Why he feels that relationships are everything in this business
- What excites him about the multi-family and student housing space
- How he identifies emerging markets
- How to gain credibility by partnering with other successful investors
- The lessons he learned from cutting corners on a rehab
- Why he suggests rewarding those who help you in your business (contractors, brokers, birddogs, etc)
- And much more
- Mark Gagner – Company Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to www.KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule a free 30 minute “no obligation” 30 minute call directly with me by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? Click this link to schedule a time for us to talk https://www.timetrade.com/book/FGF7S
- Learn more about Mark and his company, please visit www.BridgeEquityGroup.com