In today’s show, we’re going to flip the tables and take a completely different angle as we interview Passive Real Estate Investor, Jeremy Roll. You see, we usually have owners on the show who are active operators and which a good portion of them get their funding from silent or passive investors to fund their acquisitions. Well, Jeremy is one of those passive investors and has built quite the empire in strictly a passive role and he’s here to tell you all about it
A little bit about Jeremy: Jeremy has been an active real estate and business investor for over 13 years who left the corporate world in 2007 to become a full-time passive cash flow investor. He is currently an investor in more than 50 opportunities across almost $400 Million worth of real estate and business assets. As President of Roll Investment Group, Jeremy manages a group of over 850 investors in the US and Canada who seek passive/managed investments in real estate and businesses.
Jeremy co-Founded public investor meetings under the name FIBI (For Investors By Investors) in 2007 with the goal of networking with, learning from, and helping other investors. FIBI is now the largest group of public investor meetings in Southern California, with over 15 monthly chapters and over 13,000 members. Jeremy is originally from Montreal, is a licensed California Real Estate Broker (for investing purposes only), has an MBA from The Wharton School, and is an Advisor for Realty Mogul, the largest online crowdfunding marketplace for real estate investors to invest in managed real estate opportunities. Jeremy has a diverse investor and fundraising network for real estate and business opportunities and has a large network of real estate and business contacts.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What it means to be a passive investor
- The types of returns Jeremy expects through his passive investments
- The process of performing due diligence on a passive opportunity
- The steps he takes to qualify the sponsor of investment opportunity
- Why he likes to diversify into multiple different asset classes
- The typical timeframe you can expect to have your capital tied up
- The responsibilities of a passive investor
- Jeremy’s outlook for the next 5 years and why he’s seeking out longer term investments
- And much more…
- Jeremy Roll – Jroll@RollInvestments.com