Our guest of honor for this week’s show is real estate expert and fellow podcaster, Jason Hartman. Jason is a full-time real estate investor specializing in both single family and multi-family investment properties and currently owns investment properties in 11 different states.
Jason is a highly sophisticated investor who has been at this for a number of years and shares a great deal of knowledge during our conversation today which I know you’ll find highly valuable.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why Jason loves the housing niche and stays away from the other common asset types (retail, office, industrial)
- How he is able to successful operate in numerous markets across the US
- Why it’s always a good time to invest in real estate as long as you’re buying right
- What fundamentals he looks for within the target markets he invests in
- Why he loves leveraged real estate acquisitions
- Why he feels owning your own primary residence isn’t the best use of your money
- His thoughts on the future of our dollar and the US from an economic standpoint
- and much more
- Jason Hartman – JasonHartman.com