Mike got into the real estate investing business in 2002 after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. He has since gone on to amass an impressive portfolio of multifamily and mobile home properties in Florida and North Carolina with an estimated value of $50 million.
Mike takes us step-by-step through real world examples of his deals from his very first one to his most recent acquisitions. He also shares the BIG mistakes he’s made along the way as well as the lessons he’s learned while playing deep in the Real Estate trenches. Whether you’re a new investor or a seasoned pro, I promise that you’ll walk away with chunks of real world advice which you can apply in your own business.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why Mike loves mobile home parks
- How he’s capitalizing on our down economy by focusing on the affordable housing niche
- The big mistakes he’s made along the way and what he’s learned from them
- How he made $1.5 million on one deal in just 15 months
- How he was able to build his portfolio to over 2,000 mobile home park units in just over 10 years
- Why he describes himself as the “Cash Flow Guy”
- Mike Conlon – Main Street Millionaire