Tom Hopkins is world-renowned as The Builder of Sales Champions. His selling skills and sales strategies have helped millions of real estate & sales professionals serve more clients, make more sales and earn millions in income. Tom got his start in real estate sales when he was just 19 years of age. After an initial period of abject failure, he started learning the communication skills that made him the #1 real estate agent in the US within 7 years.
Since 1976 he has been teaching others his simple, yet powerful strategies and tactics through live events, books, CDs and video. Millions have turned their cars into classrooms, listening to Tom’s advice on the way to appointments with potential new clients.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How having a mentor and coach was integral to his success in real estate
- Why he feels that anyone can become a great salesperson if they learn the basic principles and apply them
- Why you must continually work to increase your vocabulary and how he suggests you do this
- What the most common traits found in top sales people are and how you can learn to adapt them
- How to get passed the dreadful word “NO” and use it as a springboard to get you to the “YES” faster
- Learn some of the top closing techniques which can be directly applied to your real estate business
- How to properly handle and overcome objections
- and much more
- Tom Hopkins – Website