In the process of building your real estate investing business, it’s important to have a route map along with a strong desire to succeed if you want to make it in this business. In this week’s show I share the 10 golden rules that I actively practice in my business each and every day. These 10 rules were derived from 15 years of active real estate investing and are part of the reason why I am where I am today.
You may have the greatest opportunity in the world but if you don’t have the right plan to follow, it will be hard to ever build momentum and keep your business moving forward. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out, or if you’re an experience investor raising money from Wall Street institutional investors, I truly believe that your business will benefit from these 10 golden rules.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why thinking big should be part of commercial real estate investing plan
- Why having a set plan of action is the best way to gain clarity as you start your business
- Why cash flow is king and appreciation should be considered icing on the cake
- How getting the proper education and mastering the key financial evaluation metrics is critical to your overall success as a commercial real estate investor
- Why your network and the relationships are so important in this industry
- How buying properties on pro-forma numbers will sink your ship in no time flat
- Why it’s critical to build a sustainable system for find off-market deals and why it’s something you need to be doing NOW
- How the people and industry professionals you surround yourself with accelerate your success and help you reach higher in this business than you ever thought possible
- Yours Truly