David started his real estate career 10 years ago as a broke landscaper struggling to get by, and since has built a massive portfolio consisting of 7,000+ apartment units and multiple other commercial real estate holdings. David started his real estate investing career by having a desire to make a change and then taking MASSIVE action to make that change a reality.
In this interview, David pulls back the curtain and reveals the key ingredients that have led to this success. This is one interview when you’ll definitely want to have a notepad and pen handy.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why apartments will make you rich and single family will make you broke
- How to determine the best emerging markets to invest in
- Learn the 4 key cycles that occur within each real estate market
- Why all apartment deals aren’t created equally and how not to stuck with a DOG
- Why brokers can be the best source of deals
- David Lindahl – REmentor