When a property owner fails to pay the taxes on his or her property, then the city or county in which the property is located has the authority to place a lien on the property to protect their interest. A lien is a legal claim against the property for the unpaid amount that is owed; property that has a lien attached to it cannot be sold or refinanced until the back taxes are paid and the lien is removed.
Ross Budrakey is a nationally recognized expert and educational trainer in the niche of investing in Tax Lien Certificates and Tax Deeds. Within a year of learning about tax liens and deeds, Ross tripled the value of his retirement account. Through the application of his tax sale process and the application of his wealth philosophies, in less than 3 years, Ross has grown his real estate holdings to over a million dollars. Ross believes anyone, even if they are working full time starting with little money or assets, can become wealthy within three to five years in their own business.
Now, he is on a mission to help other individuals achieve their financial goals and more importantly stay wealthy by protecting their assets. Ross shares his proven tax sale strategies to help people live the lifestyle of their dreams and hopes they will pass that knowledge on to their children.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What is a tax lien and why you need to be investing in this lucrative investment vehicle
- What attracted him to this somewhat secretive niche of real estate investing
- How he transitioned from using his own money to purchase tax liens to raising private money to all his deals
- How and where he networks to meet his private investors
- The people you need on your team in order to scale your tax lien investing business throughout multiple counties and states
- How he’s Earning as much as 24% in certain markets
- Why tax liens have almost no risk
- How to do your due diligence on a tax lien
- And much more…
- Ross Budrakey – Make Your Money Multiply