Empty rental units mean empty bank accounts. There is no faster way to deplete your bank account or reserves than to have a vacant rental unit sitting, wasting away. In order to stop the bleeding and be successful in this business, you must have multiple surefire methods to fill your vacancies as fast as possible.
Becoming a leasing/marketing expert doesn’t come natural for most; it’s a learned skill and one that takes time and testing to perfect. The methods I’m going to share with you today are methods that I’m either currently using in my business or have successfully used in the past to fill my own vacancies extremely FAST! These methods work on any type of rental unit (homes, apartments, trailers, condos, etc) and will work in most any area of the country, although it is up to use to test and find the ones that work best for your particular situation.
If you utilize the methods I discuss in this week’s show, I promise that you will fill your units faster than you ever have before, which means you’ll be filling your pockets with CASH. My advice for you – TAKE ACTION AND IMPLEMENT THESE TECHNIQUES and then send me a “Thank You” email once you find your tenant:)
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to fill your vacant rental units at lightening speeds
- Why I feel that bandit signs are the best bang for your buck
- How a $5 Glade plug-in can help you rent your units faster
- The secret to attracting police and fire fighters as your tenants
- How to secret shop your competition and get the inside scoop.
- And much more…
- Yours Truly