In this episode of The Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow Podcast,
Kevin chats with Chad Doty.
Chad is a former management consultant of over 12 years, and now the CEO of 37th Parallel Properties; a firm specializing in investing in multifamily properties across the country.
After a decade-long career of high-stress and zero freedom in the consulting world, Chad finally put his foot down and decided that Real Estate was going to be his way out. In a relatively short amount of time, 37th Parallel has amassed $325 Million in assets under management.
[5:33] What is Chad’s Background?
[11:38] What was Chad’s first large syndication deal like?
[18:09] How did Chad get over the hurdle of long-distance investing?
[35:30] How did Chad go about staffing his company?
[45:32] Chad’s final closing thoughts
Job Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our partnership opportunities by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Would you like to partner with us on future MHP deals, call 844-CASH-FLW to learn more or click here to schedule a time on our calendar.
- Grab a free copy of our book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them click here
- Visit 37th Parallel Properties’ Website
- The Goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
Review and Subscribe