In this episode of the Real Estate Investment for Cash Flow Podcast, Kevin shares the mic with real estate investment expert Tom K. Wilson; Owner of Wilson Investment Properties.
Tom’s foray into real estate investing began back in the 1970’s, originally as an extension of his job in technology. After realizing that he’d become financially independent sooner than relying on stock options and a pension, Tom left the corporate world and began investing full-time.
Since then, Wilson Investment Properties has grown into a boutique Commercial & Multifamily syndicate with a majority presence in Texas. In addition, Tom enjoys giving back to the investor community by education through his local 300+ member meetups, podcast, and other resources on his websites.
[6:04] What is Tom’s Background?
[14:09] How was Tom able to effectively diversify across asset classes?
[22:48] How has Tom built lasting professional connections?
[34:21] What would Tom do differently today, with his current knowledge?
[35:51] What’s the future of retail real estate? Dying or Thriving?
Job Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our partnership opportunities by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Would you like to partner with us on future MHP deals, call 844-CASH-FLW to learn more or click here to schedule a time on our calendar.
- Grab a free copy of our book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them click here
- Visit Wilson Investment Properties’ Website
- Visit Bay Area Commercial & Multifamily (BACOMM)’s Website
Review and Subscribe