In this episode, we are speaking with Richard Muhlebach, a 40-year commercial real estate broker and manager who is an expert at repositioning commercial real estate assets. Richard teaches a course on this very topic entitled, Repositioning the Asset to Maximize Value, has co-authored 19 books on commercial real estate, and is a highly sought after international speaker and trainer. This interview with Richard will provide you an inside look at how to successfully reposition real estate investment property.
Whether you are planning on buying a property with value-add potential or you already own a property in your portfolio that needs to be repositioned to realize its highest yield, Richard pulls back the curtain and shares the key information that will help you have more success with your commercial property repositions.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What it means to reposition a property and how to do it successfully
- The single most important item that will determine whether or not your property is worthy of a reposition
- The different types of reposition strategies
- The professionals and experts who are required on your team to ensure a successful reposition
- How to determine if your market is the ideal market for this strategy
- How to properly assess the capital improvements needed
- And much more…
- Richard Muhlebach – Company Website