Michael Reinhard is an independent commercial mortgage banker for Texas Commercial Mortgage and a Texas state licensed real estate broker based in Houston, Texas. Michael has 20 years experience in financing and brokering commercial real estate investment properties throughout Texas and surrounding states.
He began his commercial real estate career in Houston after earning a Masters degree in Land Economics & Real Estate from Texas A&M University in May 1989. He was formerly employed as a senior commercial real estate loan officer for Imperial Capital Bank and was responsible for underwriting and originating commercial real estate loans for both private and institutional investors and developers throughout the United States. He has originated and underwritten over $300 million in commercial real estate loans since 1995 for the acquisition and refinance of apartment buildings, retail centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses, hotels, medical facilities and mobile home parks.
Michael will share with us the in’s and out’s of financing your commercial investment property and navigating the sometimes turbulent waters of commercial real estate financing.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What the primary differences are between a commercial and residential mortgage
- The 7 primary sources of funding for your commercial deals
- The key components to creating a “kick ass” loan package that gets attention
- How to qualify for a commercial mortgage, even if you have little or no track record
- Why brokers can offer many more funding options than your typical bank
- The difference between recourse and non-recourse debt
- And much more…
- Michael Reinhard – Texas Commercial Mortgage