Our guests for this week’s show is real estate expert, Mobile Home and RV Park Investor and my good friend, Tim Zomermaand.
I conducted this interview more than 1.5 years ago and have had the opportunity to meet Tim in person since this recording two different times at real estate events and I will be the first to tell you that he is one of the most stand up guys you will ever meet. If you ever happen to have the opportunity to meet or speak with Tim, do it.
In this show with Tim you’re going to learn the following:
- How Tim got started as a real estate investor by purchasing a $9,000 home and flipping it for a profit
- How he initially got started in the RV park business by leveraging a few of his single family rental properties as collateral to purchase his first 94 space park.
- How Tim doubled the value of this first RV Park from $500k he paid to more than $1 million in less than 1.5 years and then proceeded to parlay that equity into two additional park investments, one of those being a very large 277 space community.
- How he staffs his RV parks to handle the 24/7 round-the-clock-operation.
- Why he doesn’t like RV parks with public restrooms
- How he’s been able to successfully collect a large majority of the bad debt when taking over a new community.
- How learning to better delegate responsibilities within his business has allowed Tim to accelerate both the growth and overall cash flow of his investments.
- And much, much more….
Connect with Tim: Click Here
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe