Hunter is a full-time real estate investor and founder of Cash Flow Connections. Since starting CFC, Hunter has helped investors allocate capital to over 100 properties, which have a combined asset value of more than $350,000,000.
His experience includes investments in self-storage facilities, residential mortgage notes, mobile home parks, single-family acquisitions, hard money loans, office buildings, and multi- family real estate syndications. In connection with these investments, he has worked with some of the most experienced and well- respected asset teams across the United States and Canada.
Hunter is also the author of Little Boxes, Big Profits: A Passive Investor’s Guide to Self-Storage.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How he got started as a real estate investor
- The reasons why self storage makes for a recession resistant business
- The minimize size his group seeks to invest in and why
- How automation is making major shits within the industry
- What his group looks for in value-add deals
- What the normal operational expense ratio should be for a self storage facility
- The importance of visibility and traffic counts as it relates to the location of your facility.
- What markets he’s investing in and why
- The simple formula he uses to determine the demand for self-storage in any given marketplace.
- How he mitigates the risk of competition moving into the marketplace where he owns facilities.
Visit Hunter – Website
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
Review and Subscribe
Read the latest car news and check out newest photos, articles, and more from the Car and Driver Blog.