Our guest for this week’s show is Multifamily investor, resort developer, and serial entrepreneur, Dave Zook.
In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Dave about how he got his start as a multifamily syndicator and quickly scaled from just one single family rental to more than 2,000 units. In addition to his multifamily endeavors, Dave is also involved in a very unique resort development project in Belize as well as an ATM investment opportunity.
And what I’d like you to take note of in todays call is how Dave has leveraged relationships to help fuel his growth in major way. In fact, he credits a large majority of his success to those people whom he’s surrounded himself with over the past years. You know how the old adage goes, “your net worth is the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with”
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How Dave pulled together his first partnership on a 92 unit apartment in Memphis
- How Dave was able to bring value to the partnership even though he had limited experience as a multifamily investor
- The process Dave took to educate himself on real estate syndication and how you can apply this same strategy in your own business.
- The power of depreciation and why this was one of the key factors that attracted Dave to real estate
- Why he likes to diversify into various investment types in and out of the real estate niche. For example, he is currently involved in ATM investments
- The unique “asset management” system he installs in each one of his apartment communities that allows him to virtual see and communicate with the residents.
- What he would have done differently in one of his first partnerships given the chance to start over again.
- And much more
Dave Zook’s Company – Website
- Download my free success guide, “7 habits of highly successful multi-family investors” by going to KevinBupp.com/guide
- Schedule your free 30 minute “no obligation” call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2
- Looking to invest in Mobile Home Parks? Want to JV with me on deals? If so, schedule a call with me and let’s talk. Click here https://www.timetrade.com/book/KT36S
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
Review and Subscribe
Read the latest car news and check out newest photos, articles, and more from the Car and Driver Blog.